About me

My photo
I am creative, methodical, persistent, passive and a little neurotic. Drawing, reading randomly and floating into the sea are the best things I'm able to do. I've got here some drawings I've done. There are also poems I've read. I like coming here to read them again, just in case their meaning have changed.

12 April 2015

the last invocation

 At the last, tenderly,
from the walls of the powerful. fortress'd house,
from the clasp of the knitted locks
from the keep of the well-closed doors,
let me be wafted.

Let me glide noiselessly forth;
with the key of softness unlock the locks- with a whisper,
set open the doors, oh soul!

Tenderly! be not impatient!
(strong is your hold, oh mortal flesh!
strong is your hold, oh love)

Walt whitman



la darrera invocació

Finalment,
deixant els espessos murs de la meva fortificada llar,
deixant enrera panys i forrellats,
deixant enrera les portes ben tancandes,
me'n vaig a poc a poc.

Sigilosament m'esllavisso.
Poso una clau ingràvida -un sospir- als panys.
Obre les portes, ànima meva!

Dolçament, sense impaciència...
T'aferres fort, carn mortal
t'aferres fort, amor!

Walt Whitman.

No comments:

Post a Comment